NUFFNANG ADS

Monday, December 19, 2011

PMR 8A? YES, WE CAN!




PENILAIAN MENENGAH RENDAH... A public examination that is taken by all F3 (15 years old students) in Malaysia to test their ability throughout their lower-secondary school years.. 8 subjects were tested in this second grandest exam after SPM.. Everybody (including me) are made compulsory to take this exam (cuz this is a country education law!). This exam also give another chance for daily school students to make themselves into the boarding schools. Well for me, scoring 8A's for this exam is a MUST and I hope I can achieve what I want. Man, everyday, my mind and my soul always quarrel each other..(One side said I can get 8A while another side opposes it.. What do you know, eventhough there is quite a huge confidence on my results, I still feeling like to wiggle..(Ahaks).. What is the best solution anyway? D.0.A of course! What the heck is this acronym stands for? There's no acronym, short forms etc. buddy.. Its your PRAYER! Our prayer will show us what will we get... Another great solution for this is tawakkal.. Allah S.W.T told us to surrender to Him after all efforts that you've done... So, what ur waitin' for? Do as much prayers as you can cuz PMR results is just days around...



Yes man.. 8A is my dream, my batch's dream, my school's dream and everyone's dream.. Dreams are not forever.. Dreams are going to be made a reality...



Hope this 22nd December celebration will be like this for FIGHTERS 0913.. AMIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NUFFNANG ADS